Creating a workplace where drivers not only survive but thrive isn’t easy for most trucking companies. Suit Transport prides itself on putting in the effort to make sure that things are done the right way, not the easy way. The company leaders are committed to putting in the work to make sure that drivers have the support they need to succeed while enjoying a higher quality of life. They take the time to meet face to face with all new drivers right away so they can begin to develop real and honest relationships that help the company grow and help keep drivers happy.
like a somebody.
When someone truly cares about you, they make an effort. Come to Suit & see what effort looks like.
- 1.You can find the perfect trucking job, no matter who you are or what your career goals happen to be. Whether you’re wanting a regional, OTR, Dedicated, or Short Haul driving position, Suit has options to fit any driver. We have the best Lease Purchase Program going so you’re set up for success.
- 2.Drivers are in control of their own home time - meaning you can be there with family and friends for birthdays, holidays, and other important occasions.
- 3.One of the best things about Suit is that the operations staff is made up of former professional drivers. Whatever you run into out on the road, they’ve been there, done that, and can offer useful solutions.
- 4.Suit’s leaders have trucking in their blood. Company owners have a combined 90 years of experience in the trucking industry.
- 5.Drivers enjoy great medical and dental benefits. Your health is the most important thing in the world, and Suit is committed to providing drivers with the robust benefits that they need to take care of themselves.
- 6.Suit drivers love that they get to operate new equipment! As a driver for Suit, you’ll be handed a late model truck and a brand new trailer.
- 7.Most of the loads that Suit drivers deliver are drop and hook and 100% of the loads are no-touch freight with Fortune 500 Companies.
- 8.Suit is committed to keeping drivers who want to make money. Drivers never sit waiting for a load. Drivers are preplanned all the time.
- 9.Company policies and procedures are straightforward and easy to understand.
- 10.Suit’s hiring process is streamlined and simple, meaning you can be seated in a truck and making money in less than two days.